Springfield Cardiology is an independent physician owned cardiovascular practice that serves and supports the Springfield, Ohio area.
Our office holds accreditations by The Intersocietal Accreditation Commission which include:
- Nuclear Laboratory Accreditation (ICANL)
- Echocardiography and Stress Echocardiography Laboratory Accreditations (ICAEL)
- Vascular Laboratory Accreditation (ICAVL)
We have a certified echo/vascular technician who performs our echo and vascular testing. Our nuclear laboratory is run by our certified nuclear technician who performs nuclear stress testing and MUGA scans.
We have 4 ACLS certified RNs. They rotate duties within the office daily, so that every nurse knows all aspects of the nursing functions-making a great clinical team for our physicians and patients
We are credentialed with all major insurance carriers and many smaller insurances as well. Since we are a physician owned practice, patient claims are billed and processed with an office setting for all services and testing performed in our office. This leads to smaller patient balances as “facility” deductibles do not apply. Keeping medical expenses low is important to our patients. Our collection policy includes patient payment plans to ease cost burdens on our patients. It is our commitment to provide exceptional and affordable cardiovascular care.
Building on the legacy of cardiovascular service in the area, Springfield Cardiology will provide quality, compassionate, and comprehensive cardiovascular care for the health of our patients and local community.
- Provide patient-centered care that is accessible, competent, comfortable, efficient, convenient, reassuring, and personal
To Referral Physicians:
- Deliver and exceed expectations in service by being prompt, professional, and available
- Provide a great place to work
- Promote and encourage opportunities for continuing education and certification
- Maintain and develop a multi-discipline, board-certified cardiovascular team
- Be leaders in the innovation and delivery of new diagnostic and treatment procedures
To Our Community:
- Participate, communicate, and contribute to the health of our local community